My first attempt in accordance with McMama's awesome tradition....
I did NOT spend entire hours this weekend just reading blogs of entirely admirable women, NOT ME! I do not like to spend vast amounts of time doing nothing productive. Which is why a loaned copy of "Eat, Pray, Love" has NOT been sitting in the trunk of our car for at least, oh, say 5 months. And I did NOT just randomly decide to read a few pages and end up reading 150, no NOT me!
I did NOT listen to Lauren coughing in the middle of the night and find myself tempted to just put the pillow over my head so I could sleep instead of getting up to add water to her vaporizer, no not me!
I did NOT wear a shirt that clashed with my newly dyed hair all day on Friday, just because half of my wardrobe does seem to clash with it and I'm sick of it. Besides, I would NEVER go around on my days off in completely awful outfits and unkempt hair, yeah right! ;)
3 comments:
Yeah! I love not me Monday! Keep it going.
Love it! And I did not just let my poodle go for 3 months without so much as a brushing, and I am not drinking cider out of a jug that's growing mold.
girl....dying to see an update.
Post a Comment