Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Picture Attempts

Our church always has a fundraiser where they do “Antiquities” photos, dressing the kids up in overalls and lace dresses, and photographing them with actual antiques. You pay $10 and get a free 10x13, but you also have to come back to view your pictures and of course they try to sell them to you. This year the pictures were so adorable and I sat there debating for at least 20 minutes. But they wanted $40 for one picture and that just got me mad! So I went home determined to take my own cute Christmas picture. It was hopeless-if one of them was smiling nicely, the other was crying, looking away, or running away! So we decided to send out pictures that actually reflect the chaos and I think they’ll be cute enough. But here are a sampling of the “rejects.”



3 comments:

Jayne said...

These are wonderful :)
Love you guys~~~

Theresa said...

I love all of your new posts!!! I especially love the Rosie Thomas one. Ah, life in the city:)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Love the last one. Love how natural they are.