On a tolerably warm day, we did NOT end up scrubbing my sister's 15 year-old kiddie pool out and declare it good as new. You know us, we always want the NEW and IMPROVED versions for our beloved children. ;)
I did NOT stay up late several nights to finish reading Twilight for the SECOND time, just because I wanted to compare it to the movie. I am so not the type to go for sci-fi, so of course I have NOT been swept up in this crazy vampire/romance saga. Not ME! (sigh)
Oh, and I definitely did NOT bet my husband that I knew the meaning of a certain name and LOSE simply because our friend, the referee, looked up the name on the WRONG name meaning website. The Jousmas betting over some meaningless drivel? NEVER!
(credit for Not Me Monday is due to lovely MckMama!
2 comments:
hey, don't blame the referee:)
oh for the love of Twilight. hehe
Post a Comment