We started out with getting some business out of the way--a dentist appointment for Lauren and haircuts for both of them.
Now, I realize Jackson's hair was getting laughably long:

And as much as I love Lauren's pony tails and pretty locks, her collicks and quickness to take out any style I slave over left me wanting something a little more low-maintenance.
So, here's the before shot:

I bravely watched as they sheared my children's precious locks. At one point, Jackson turned red and a big tear rolled down his cheek. I think he's inherited my sentimental side. (Fortunately a sucker held the tears at bay.) And here are the results. It's a little painful for me yet:
We went to Snip-Its where there were literally 20 children waiting for haircuts. Fortunately we had called ahead.

(Sadly his father did not agree that this would qualify as his buzz cut for the summer. I was hoping it would be close enough! I guess we're easing into it.)
And here's Lauren's, which I like for the most part. Not sure I'm a big fan of the bangs though:
2 comments:
both are adorable!
Awww...look at Jackson...so cute.
And I love lauren's length.
Do you not like her bangs because they are shorter?
Post a Comment