Monday, June 8, 2009

not ME monday

this past week has been a full one, supplying ample material for another attempt at following the MckMama Monday mania...(although I just went to link and she's not doing it today...we need to keep praying for her!)

This week we had two couples over whom we met 5 years ago. At that point, we had 2 babies among the six of us. This past Friday night, I did NOT experience a surreal moment realizing that we suddenly have 9 children among the six of us. Seven of whom sat around our table to feed themselves! I did NOT wonder how many children there will be a year from now...hopefully not too many more because I don't know where we'll put them all when we want to hang out. :)


I did NOT let my talented sister-in-law do my hair for an hour while we watched Pride and Prejudice. That would only happen if Matt were gone watching the Redwings and he has NOT been into hockey at all lately. And afterward I would NOT be so vain as to want to capture the resulting hairdo for prosperity's sake.


I did NOT find myself watching my children pick up and throw away trash whilst at the playground, torn between my germ-o-phobia and my desire to foster their good stewardliness!

And of course you'd never believe me if I told you that I did NOT realize that I still had time to post this yet tonight while in the shower and am typing this in my pajamas with a towel on my head. You wouldn't be that gullible would you?

Good night, I'm NOT heading to bed.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I wondered if you did something to your hair....It looks cute...