Monday, February 20, 2012
Liebster Blog Award
I was touched to be given the Liebster Blog Award by a kind friend, T. I've been blogging for 6 or 7 years now just to keep a record of our lives and my thoughts through it all. That anyone else finds it mildly entertaining is just an extra bonus. :)
The spirit of the Liebster award is to encourage those of us with small blogs (200 followers or less) and put a spotlight on the reads that we find most worthwhile.
I actually don't spend as much time in the blogosphere as I used to, as facebook and pinterest eat up plenty of time on their own. :) And I don't actually know if it's against the rules to name blogs that already have the award, but since they are the main blogs I read, and I'm not much of a rule-follower anyway, here goes:
1. Party of Four
As T's friend, I was confident she would be a fabulous blogger and she's never let me down. Her entries are always polished like the stones she likes to collect; her words draw you in and allow you to relate to what she's experiencing. Her grace and faith have been especially inspiring through the long process of adopting their sweet baby girl.
2. the terpblog
Through T, I got to know KT and her beautiful blog. I don't know where she gets all her energy and optimism but it's pretty inspiring! Not only does she make a list of 32(!) goals for one year, KT does lots of great posts about organization and crafting, and it's hard not to have some of her enthusiasm rub off on you. :)
3. Chad and Trina
I wanted to highlight my cousin and his wife's blog, because I find them inspirational on a whole other level. They were willing to leave behind everything near and dear to them in Washington state to serve the poor and destitute in Honduras. I can only hope to be so selfless and love seeing God's work through them unfold.
4. Following the Call
I had the privilege of working with Betsy years ago and she is one of the most fun, entertaining people you'll ever meet. She too is a selfless person who is serving God in big ways through work with Youth with a Mission. She has amazing adventures, and is now expecting her first child. I love peeking in on her incredible life!
5. Whole Living Gal
I met this fellow mom-of-young-children through a mutual friend and enjoy checking in on her blog as she has thoughtful entries and also shares some really great and healthful recipes!
SO if you wish to pass on the Liebster Award:
Post the award on your blog.
Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.
Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment