
Lauren loves to make us laugh. She's recently begun telling "jokes" which are usually just silly comments and often related to bathroom humor (ie, singing "five little raisans jumping on the potty")
Last weekend we had some pretty major storms and we were watching the news to see if the tornado watch had turned to a warning. Lauren saw footage of a tree that had fallen onto a car. She was registering that for a few minutes and then she turned to me and said "What do you say when a tree falls on a car?" I asked "What do you say?" and she responded in a gleeful voice "NAUGHTY TREE!" and when I started laughing she was so proud of herself.
Yesterday as we were driving to work, Jackson was making his neanderthal-like noises and Lauren said "Good job trying to talk, Jackson!" and then to me said "I'm encouraging Jackson. Encouraging is when you say good job." It turns out that Matt had taught her that a few days ago, but I was still pretty impressed. :)
She's also started praying on her own and singing along with me...and it's the sweetest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment