Favorite Blog: Teaching Tuck and Ty -- Tricia's posts regularly inspire me and make me cry. She is a talented writer and a woman who seeks God even in the midst of her tragedy.
Favorite Cup o' Joe: Since #3 I have come to see my coffee as more of a necessity than not. Sadly, being the sole coffee drinker in the house, I usually rely on Starbucks Via packets for my cup. Actually, it's not that bad, for instant coffee.
Favorite
Favorite Word: Toddle. Verb: (of a young child) Move with short unsteady steps while learning to walk. This word so perfectly describes Molly's gait and I am just loving every minute watching her toddle around as I know how quickly this stage will pass!
Favorite Workout: Hands down, it's Zumba. I never thought I would actually enjoy a solid hour of cardio until this class. And while I do sneak a peak at the clock now and then, I am mostly smiling, even laughing, as I attempt to follow my fun, quirky instructor's choreography to everything from Lady Gaga, Cher, Usher, and the standard Latin fare!
Favorite Book: I admit it--I got sucked in to the Hunger Games trilogy. I finished the first one in 24 hours and am eagerly looking forward to the second.
Favorite Pastime: Packing the very most into summer that we can, since summer is one of my very favorite things of all. Whether it's a datenight to the lakeshore, playdates at the park, picking strawberries, camping or swim lessons, I am trying to soak up every minute. Especially these long summer evenings while the air is cooling and the fireflies offer their pinpoints of light.
1 comment:
Zumba has Lisa written all over it! I am working on the second hunger games and will pass it your way and I am sure Steve will want to hear all about this gin and tonic concoction:)
Post a Comment