so....this past week I definitely DID NOT turn 31. no way. and I wasn't one bit upset when my husband took the day off on a day I had to work. He was kind enough to want to get things done around the house for me, and I did NOT secretly wish he'd taken off the day when I was home with the kids and sent me off to get pampered. That would be completely horrible and selfish so I am really glad I did NOT think that way.
I would NEVER spill the coffee my dear husband got me for my birthday in the car and over my purse and bag. only a novice coffee drinker would do that...wait a second, maybe i am a novice.
I did NOT pay $2 to download a "Super Why" episode and then allow the kids to watch it during lunch. good grief, why would i do that? wouldn't i wait until i needed to entertain them while i actually got something done? ridiculous!
Finally, i did NOT eat a multitude of cupcakes in addition to 3 pieces of completely fattening cake over the weekend. That would be so silly since I'm supposed to start training for a 5k this week. And I did NOT receive a ton of candy for my birthday since I am supposed to avoid all sugar to save what teeth have not already decayed.
I could go on and on about all the things I definitely did NOT do but I don't want to brag. :)
3 comments:
Ohhhh cupcakes. I think I just gained another pound thinking about cupcakes. *sigh*
Yay!!! I LOVE IT! Too funny and so honest! Back in the saddle again.....
cupecakes yyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmiiiiiiiiiiii.
great not me monday
Post a Comment